Remedial Massage Swanbourne, Perth 6011
I would like the opportunity to apply my 20 years experience as a massage therapist to treat your headaches, lower back problems, tight shoulders etc.
I use Bowen Therapy and Deep Tissue massage to attempt to obtain a result that satisfies you within a couple of treatments.
Why choose Swanbourne Massage Clinic?
- Over 20 years experience.
- Open 6 days a week (including weekday evenings until 7pm)
- Genuine deep tissue, remedial and sports massage therapy.
- EFTPOS, Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- Health fund rebates available inc: Medibank Private, HGIO, etc.
(Please check when booking)
If you feel like you need pampering or required something to reduce your stress levels then getting a massage can be fantastic. However many more people require massage therapy to provide remedy to ailments that are causing them problems and this is the bulk of work I provide at the
Swanbourne Massage Clinic.
I specialise in massage for headaches, neck and shoulder tension, lower back pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, poor posture, knee and ankle issues along with various requirements for sports people such as rehabilitation after injury, improving flexibility, muscle strains, pre and post event massage etc.
Swanbourne Massage Services available
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Bowen Therapy
- Pelvic Alignment
- Pregnancy Massage Swanbourne
- Swanbourne Sports Massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room available prior to massage treatment
Phone Peter Murray on
to make an appointment.
Swanbourne Massage Clinic
3/152 Railway Street