When it doesn't go away, call Breeze - feel the difference!
Stuart Young, Principal Therapist at Breeze Natural Body Therapies offers you -
Effective treatments - available for all musculo-skeletal problems.
Common problems we see every day -
- Shoulder/neck pain or restricted movement
- Migraine or headache
- Frozen shoulder
- Arm or wrist pain
- Lower back pain/ache - acute and/or chronic
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Numbness or tingling in the arms, legs hands or feet
- Stress, depression and trauma/anxiety
Whatever condition(s) you endure, you can expect to obtain significant benefits after just one or two appointments.
Follow-up appointments will take you further towards full resolution.
Relaxation and Detoxification!
Massage and sauna together make a fantastic combination!Massage and sauna together provide deep muscle relaxation and deep detoxification.
Consider the combined benefits of massage and FIR (Far Infra Red) sauna taken together.
With FIR from Sunlighten, you obtain at least 7 times more detoxification than standard saunas.
Breeze Natural Body Therapies was founded in 2001 by Stuart Young.
Stuart uses a wide range of bodywork techniques, such as (but not limited to)
- deep tissue massage
- trigger point therapy
- muscle energy technique
- lymphatic drainage
- Volitional Release
Volitional Release (VR):
A unique therapy developed by Stuart Young, Volitional Release harnesses the power of our mind to peacefully and quickly facilitate lasting physical release.
Shoulder and neck problems, including migraine and chronic headaches are one of Stuart's areas of special interest.
A seven-day headache, or a migraine often disappears during a single treatment!
People are amazed at how free their shoulder can become, so quickly and easily, when treated with an integrated approach.
Hobart Massage - Seven Days A Week
Suite 1, 105 Liverpool Street
- All therapists at Breeze demonstrate the highest levels of professional excellence in their areas of expertise.
- All therapists undertake regular further education and research, keeping abreast of recent advances.
- Appointments available seven days a week (including early and late)
- Convenient CBD location with parking nearby
- Genuine deep tissue and sports massage therapy
- Combined massage/sauna treatments (Far Infra Red Sauna)
- EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard accepted
- Remedial Massage rebates available for all major health funds, with on-site HICAPS. (Please check when booking that your rebate is available)
Professional Experienced Therapists
A great range of service options
- Deep Tissue
- Pregnancy Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Sports Massage
- FIR (Far Infra Red) sauna
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbs available.
- IVF support (Acupuncture)